Maybe you feel the same way: When I want to learn more about someone, I prefer the information that you can’t find in every profile. For this reason, I have randomly collected 25 unrelated pieces of information – quasi random facts – about myself:
- My very favorite stuffed animal when I was little was a monkey with red dungarees.
- I love having stories told to me, whether it’s at the movies, in the theater, or in a book.
- Rome is my favorite city in the whole world.
- I have a good memory, but I have a hard time remembering names.
- I love the sea.
- I am a night person and unfortunately also a grumpy morning person.
- I love to travel, that’s how I find inspiration for my art.
- I drink almost no alcohol, but I love cocktails.
- Autumn is my favorite season.
- I haven’t had a car for a good 10 years, for the sake of the environment. But sometimes I miss it a lot.
- Of the museums I’ve visited, I’ve liked the Kunsthistorische Museum in Vienna the best so far. Of the many, many museums I still want to visit, the Hermitage in St. Petersburg appeals to me the most.
- I love hotel breakfasts. I never eat breakfast at home, but in hotels, I can’t resist.
- I wouldn’t go so far as to say that I don’t like chocolate. But I can live quite well without it.
- I am a real bookworm.
- I love to cook, I don’t really like baking.
- Unfortunately, I get motion sickness quickly.
- I also read books more than once. My favorite book as a teenager I opened in the front right after I was through.
- I love listening to audiobooks, preferably thrillers.
- I’m more of an introvert.
- I collected music boxes in my early 20s.
- I have 2 citizenships, German and Austrian.
- I cry at movies, books, and lately more often at the news.
- I like to sing when I am alone.
- I am a loyal soul.
- It took years for my sense of self to change from “I paint” to “I am an artist”.
Well, now you know more about me.
It’s your turn now!
Do you also have a few facts that tell more about you than any profile could?